$20 OFF when you spend $75, no code necessary
Product Use & Safety Information
Whenever you use any of our products, please keep in mind these safety guidelines:
- Do not ingest essential oils.
- Do not use undiluted essential oils on skin. The absorption may damage skin and/or may cause an allergic reaction if you have not performed a patch test.
- Consult with a health practitioner before using essential oils if pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- Do not overuse essential oils.
We recommend not using essential oils during early pregnancy (first trimester) to avoid any potential complications during early developmental stages. We recommend consulting with your healthcare provider prior to using essential oils.
Oils to avoid during pregnancy:
Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Juniper Berry, Rosemary, Thyme
CA PROP 65
Essential oils contain naturally occurring components that are on the California Proposition 65 list. For more information, please visit, www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Auravive partners with carefully selected suppliers who are certified organic, certified fair trade, certified vegan, cruelty-free, ECOCERT verified, FDA registered, and in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 quality standards. Independent assessments verify the sourcing, distribution and the ingredients to ensure they are non-GMO and free of prohibited substances. Our suppliers are members of NAHA (the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy), IFEAT (the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades) and AIA (the Alliance of International Aromatherapists).
Auravive promotes the use of essential oils for aromatherapy and meditation. Auravive products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided for each product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.